This is the order for things to be accomplished:
- finish tiling the bathroom (1/2 done)*
- finish mudding the living room (1/4 done)*
- finish the bedroom closet (hanging drywall, mudding, installing light)*
- finish mudding the bathroom
- install lights in bathroom*
- finish mudding the dining room and kitchen
- sand everything
- paint living room, dining room, bathroom and remaining wall in kitchen
- finish everything in laundry room (drywall, mudding, flooring)
- fix the kitchen window
This * means that I want it done before the baby comes. I'd like to organize and put away things for the baby. But first we need to make room in the bedroom for that to happen. And to make room in the bedroom we need our closet to be finished so clothes and hamper can be moved in there. I'd also like to unpack all the books that are currently stashed downstairs, upstairs and in our room, but the bookshelf will go in the living room and we need the mudding to be done so the carpet can be laid before the books come out.
And really, having the bathroom done is just because I will probably be laboring in there a lot and I'd like it to be nice.
Go, Travis, Go! You can do it!
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Have you heard? There's a new feast day to celebrate. Pope Francis has asked that we celebrate Mary, Mother of the Church the day a...
Voting is now closed for the 2013 Sheenazing Blogger Awards. Blog lovers of the world: It's time for a little bit of friendly fun....