This is the order for things to be accomplished:
- finish tiling the bathroom (1/2 done)*
- finish mudding the living room (1/4 done)*
- finish the bedroom closet (hanging drywall, mudding, installing light)*
- finish mudding the bathroom
- install lights in bathroom*
- finish mudding the dining room and kitchen
- sand everything
- paint living room, dining room, bathroom and remaining wall in kitchen
- finish everything in laundry room (drywall, mudding, flooring)
- fix the kitchen window
This * means that I want it done before the baby comes. I'd like to organize and put away things for the baby. But first we need to make room in the bedroom for that to happen. And to make room in the bedroom we need our closet to be finished so clothes and hamper can be moved in there. I'd also like to unpack all the books that are currently stashed downstairs, upstairs and in our room, but the bookshelf will go in the living room and we need the mudding to be done so the carpet can be laid before the books come out.
And really, having the bathroom done is just because I will probably be laboring in there a lot and I'd like it to be nice.
Go, Travis, Go! You can do it!
I'm going to start this with the ending and you can read the middle if you want: on Thursday the 11th our first born will be having open...
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Some of you may have been wondering and some of you even guessed and now this is the announcement some of you even asked about. We are...