Lately I've been singing that BNL song in my head a lot, which has then got me daydreaming about what I would do if I did have a million dollars. And this is what I would do, in no particular order:
- pay the taxes on it
- tithe to the St. Francis Newman Center
- pay off my college debts, Travis' college debts, and the mortgage.
- buy a hybrid car
- buy a Chevelle for Travis (since he sold his for the down payment on the house)
- buy a new vacuum cleaner (ours is a hand-me-down and doesn't work very well)
- buy an ipod
- buy some Wellies
- buy a cute trench coat
- buy all the bumGenius 3.0 diapers I could ever want (which is really like 10 more)
- buy a new digital camera
- buy a KitchenAid mixer
- buy a tv (ours needs a converter box and isn't even ours - it's my brother's)
- buy a Wii
- pay someone to finish the house
- buy a new computer because Travis really wants a new one, even though I don't think it's necessary
Now, if my estimations are correct, we would still have more money left over than Travis makes in a year. That would go in the bank.
What about you, what would you do if you had a $1,000,000?
I'm going to start this with the ending and you can read the middle if you want: on Thursday the 11th our first born will be having open...
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Some of you may have been wondering and some of you even guessed and now this is the announcement some of you even asked about. We are...