Yesterday was a GREAT day.
- I cleaned the floors.
- I dusted the living room.
- I packed away clothing L has outgrown.
- I went to the bank.
- I went to the Lake and walked the trails, running into an old co-worker on her lunch break.
- I made manicotti for the first time and it turned out really well.
- I baked a galette, using up apples and pears.
- I wrapped some presents.
- I paid the bills.
- I wrote the last of the Thank You's.
L played by herself or sat with me. She was great on the walk and in the car. We had a super day. And I knew all day long that it wouldn't last, that today would be horrible.
And it hasn't been horrible, but it hasn't been great. First, L didn't really sleep much last night. She eventually just came to bed with Travis and I because if we weren't holding her she was crying. Then all morning she fussed and fussed. She's finally down for a nap, so maybe things will turn around now for me.
I think life has never been consistent, but it's much more pronounced now that I'm a mom.
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Have you heard? There's a new feast day to celebrate. Pope Francis has asked that we celebrate Mary, Mother of the Church the day a...
Voting is now closed for the 2013 Sheenazing Blogger Awards. Blog lovers of the world: It's time for a little bit of friendly fun....