but I put a little Christmas list for L on the side of the blog. Grandparents read this blog and that list is for you!
Just to fill in some details:
- Wooden blocks would be great, along with other wooden toys.
- bumGenius has some new colors in their pocket diapers and we're big fans of them. They can be ordered online from a lot of places, however, there's a store in B/N called Pinstripes & Polkadots. You can go there, call or order online. Even if you just buy ONE you'll be helping us out so much!
- Baby Legs are adorable leg warmers. They make diaper changing much, much easier and are what we use in place of tights since baby tights don't fit over cloth diapers and Travis hates them.
- Children's books: The Hungry Caterpillar, Where the Wild Things Are, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (and it's sister books), From Head to Toe, We're Going on a Bear Hunt... these are all good. :) Board books are good but not necessary. We also LOVE Sandra Boynton.
- Clothes: warm clothes to get her through the winter and spring would be lovely.
I'm going to start this with the ending and you can read the middle if you want: on Thursday the 11th our first born will be having open...
I know that all the ins and outs of the court case that is tied to Fulton Sheen's cause for canonization can be confusing. I will try my...
Some of you may have been wondering and some of you even guessed and now this is the announcement some of you even asked about. We are...