What have I been buying / listening to lately?
- Miscellaneous covers by Vitamin String Quartet, You Shook Me All Night Long and Snow (Hey Oh) are my faves.
- Lay 'Em Down by Need to Breathe
- Miscellaneous Brandon Heath songs, Trust You is my fave.
- Two Hands by Jars of Clay, along with a few others from their new album
- All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar, from the Juno soundtrack
- It Might Be Hope by Sara Groves
- Canticle of Zechariah by Matt Maher
- More Where That Came From by Dolly Parton
- Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello, from the Everything Is Illuminated soundtrack
And if I weren't so cheap I would have also spent a lot of money on Regina Spektor's music. But I refuse to buy a song that costs more than $.99.
Aside - writing that last sentence made me miss the cent symbol a great deal. I'm feeling all nostalgic for my childhood when there was such a thing. (Pregnancy hormones may not be culpable in this case but they will be blamed nonetheless.)
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Have you heard? There's a new feast day to celebrate. Pope Francis has asked that we celebrate Mary, Mother of the Church the day a...
Voting is now closed for the 2013 Sheenazing Blogger Awards. Blog lovers of the world: It's time for a little bit of friendly fun....