What have I been buying / listening to lately?
- Miscellaneous covers by Vitamin String Quartet, You Shook Me All Night Long and Snow (Hey Oh) are my faves.
- Lay 'Em Down by Need to Breathe
- Miscellaneous Brandon Heath songs, Trust You is my fave.
- Two Hands by Jars of Clay, along with a few others from their new album
- All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar, from the Juno soundtrack
- It Might Be Hope by Sara Groves
- Canticle of Zechariah by Matt Maher
- More Where That Came From by Dolly Parton
- Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello, from the Everything Is Illuminated soundtrack
And if I weren't so cheap I would have also spent a lot of money on Regina Spektor's music. But I refuse to buy a song that costs more than $.99.
Aside - writing that last sentence made me miss the cent symbol a great deal. I'm feeling all nostalgic for my childhood when there was such a thing. (Pregnancy hormones may not be culpable in this case but they will be blamed nonetheless.)
Ladies, Lords, and Gentlemen: Thank you for participating in the 4th Occasional Sheenazing Awards! We are here to acknowledge and celebr...
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Thank you to everyone who voted in the 4th Occasional Sheenazing Awards and Co ngratulations goes to the winners! The winners and two run...