Songs L loves:
- Jump in the Line by Harry Belefonte
- Ob la di Ob la da by the Beatles
- Galway Girl by Steve Earle
- Neverending Love for You by Delaney Bramlett
Animal sounds L can make when she sees a picture or is prompted:
- hop (okay, it's not really a sound but that's what she does for bunnies)
Words L can say that most people should be able to understand:
- away (as in, Throw it away?)
- back (as in, Put it back?)
Body parts she can point out:
I'm going to start this with the ending and you can read the middle if you want: on Thursday the 11th our first born will be having open...
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Some of you may have been wondering and some of you even guessed and now this is the announcement some of you even asked about. We are...