This comes from the latest newsletter from the Sisters of Life:
Tips if you are discerning Religious Life
1. Pray! Go to Mass as often as possible; enter teh silent alchemy of love in Eucharistic Adoration
2. "Do whatever he tells you": entrust yourself to the Blessed Mother
3. Clean out the Pipes: go to confession at least once a month and get a spiritual director to guide your prayer
4. Finders Keepers: read up about vocations and different charisms in teh Church (like the charism of Life!)
5. Go on a Diet: cut your intake of movies, music and magazines that don't glorify God
6. Thougt Revolution: don't worry about wht is most "useful" in religious life; study what you love to study!
7. Theology of the Body: learn it
Let teh Games Begin: contact communities and keep an open heart!
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Have you heard? There's a new feast day to celebrate. Pope Francis has asked that we celebrate Mary, Mother of the Church the day a...
Voting is now closed for the 2013 Sheenazing Blogger Awards. Blog lovers of the world: It's time for a little bit of friendly fun....