This comes from the latest newsletter from the Sisters of Life:
Tips if you are discerning Religious Life
1. Pray! Go to Mass as often as possible; enter teh silent alchemy of love in Eucharistic Adoration
2. "Do whatever he tells you": entrust yourself to the Blessed Mother
3. Clean out the Pipes: go to confession at least once a month and get a spiritual director to guide your prayer
4. Finders Keepers: read up about vocations and different charisms in teh Church (like the charism of Life!)
5. Go on a Diet: cut your intake of movies, music and magazines that don't glorify God
6. Thougt Revolution: don't worry about wht is most "useful" in religious life; study what you love to study!
7. Theology of the Body: learn it
Let teh Games Begin: contact communities and keep an open heart!
I'm going to start this with the ending and you can read the middle if you want: on Thursday the 11th our first born will be having open...
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Some of you may have been wondering and some of you even guessed and now this is the announcement some of you even asked about. We are...