- we haven't seen a tremor in weeks.
- his legs are much less stiff than when he was in the hospital and it is much easier to stretch them out straight.
- he's over the flu and is eating normally again.
- his cradle cap is under control, and he looks much more like his handsome self.
- we haven't used the g tube since December 3rd. Two months and 3 weeks more and then we can get rid of the thing all together!
Some things for which he still needs prayer:
- improved strength in neck and core.
- improved head control.
- reaching goals of rolling over, reaching for toys, and mini push-up by four months.
On Tuesday James will have another MRI. I am still praying that, miraculously, the MRI will show a completely healthy, normal, healed brain. Would you please join me and Archbishop Fulton Sheen in praying for a miracle - that James' brain will be healed.
I know that God will do what He sees best, but there's no harm or shame in begging.
Eternal Father, You alone grant us every blessing in Heaven and on earth, through the redemptive mission of Your Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and by the working of the Holy Spirit.
If it be according to Your Will, glorify Your servant, Fulton J. Sheen, by granting the favor I now request through his prayerful intercession - that James Fulton's muscles function normally and his brain is healed. I make this prayer confidently through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.