- playing with friends
- making paper swords
- picking out a very special bottle of bubbles at the pharmacy
- sharing a chicken tender meal with your brother and mom and even getting to drink a little soda
- playing in the McDonald's play area
- having your favorite meal - spaghetti and meatballs - for dinner
- taking a bath
- eating ice cream with your godmother
- reading the book Today I Was Baptized
These are the ways we celebrated the anniversary of L's baptism. It was a good, full day - one that she thoroughly enjoyed.
My favorite part was when she looked at me over lunch and asked, "Is Fr. D-- going to pour water on my head today?" No sweetie, he already did that.
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...
Have you heard? There's a new feast day to celebrate. Pope Francis has asked that we celebrate Mary, Mother of the Church the day a...
Voting is now closed for the 2013 Sheenazing Blogger Awards. Blog lovers of the world: It's time for a little bit of friendly fun....