- playing with friends
- making paper swords
- picking out a very special bottle of bubbles at the pharmacy
- sharing a chicken tender meal with your brother and mom and even getting to drink a little soda
- playing in the McDonald's play area
- having your favorite meal - spaghetti and meatballs - for dinner
- taking a bath
- eating ice cream with your godmother
- reading the book Today I Was Baptized
These are the ways we celebrated the anniversary of L's baptism. It was a good, full day - one that she thoroughly enjoyed.
My favorite part was when she looked at me over lunch and asked, "Is Fr. D-- going to pour water on my head today?" No sweetie, he already did that.
I'm going to start this with the ending and you can read the middle if you want: on Thursday the 11th our first born will be having open...
I know that all the ins and outs of the court case that is tied to Fulton Sheen's cause for canonization can be confusing. I will try my...
Some of you may have been wondering and some of you even guessed and now this is the announcement some of you even asked about. We are...