- playing with friends
- making paper swords
- picking out a very special bottle of bubbles at the pharmacy
- sharing a chicken tender meal with your brother and mom and even getting to drink a little soda
- playing in the McDonald's play area
- having your favorite meal - spaghetti and meatballs - for dinner
- taking a bath
- eating ice cream with your godmother
- reading the book Today I Was Baptized
These are the ways we celebrated the anniversary of L's baptism. It was a good, full day - one that she thoroughly enjoyed.
My favorite part was when she looked at me over lunch and asked, "Is Fr. D-- going to pour water on my head today?" No sweetie, he already did that.
Ladies, Lords, and Gentlemen: Thank you for participating in the 4th Occasional Sheenazing Awards! We are here to acknowledge and celebr...
Thank you to everyone who voted in the 4th Occasional Sheenazing Awards and Co ngratulations goes to the winners! The winners and two run...
1 - JJ Heller and her husband wrote a new song for those of us who are trying to get our acts together. 2 - Speaking of which, thank you...