This station, KBVM, wanted a show that would meet women wherever they are, a show that would make them laugh, touch their hearts, build up their faith, and leave them feeling encouraged and renewed. Thus, The Visitation Project was born.
The Visitation Project, co-hosted by Rebecca Frech, Heather Renshaw, and yours truly, begins airing on May 3rd. I know you haven't heard it yet so I know it's a bit preposterous to ask you to financially support KBVM, but I'm gonna do it anyway, and then I'll make it worth your while.
KBVM needs to raise another $62,000 by the end of today, the last day of their share-a-thon. We can help them reach their goal.
Here's what you've got to do:
Call 1-888-823-5286 to make a pledge or visit www.kbvm.fm to make an online donation.
$5, $10, $25, $80, $250, $1,000 - whatever you can do! And when you do, be sure to tell them that The Visitation Project sent you!
Okay, so how will I make it worth your while? Well, every friend of A Knotted Life and / or The Visitation Project who makes a donation should then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you gave and doing so will enter them into a drawing to win:
- a free blog consultation from me
- a free copy of Rebecca Frech's best-selling book, Teaching in Your Tiara.
- a free copy of Matt Maher's new album, Sinners and Saints
- a free copy of All Things Girl: Truth and Teens, featuring Heather Renshaw
- a batch of homemade, from scratch chocolate chip cookies, baked with love by me
- a guest post slot on Shoved to Them, Rebecca Frech's blog with over 40,000 hits a month.
- a free ticket to the Catholic Women Rejoice conference, featuring keynote speaker Jennifer Fulwiler. (lodging and travel not included)
This gift is worth over $110!
Also, on top of the donation-earned entry, you can enter again by leaving another comment after you tweet, 'gram, or Facebook about the giveaway. Make sure you use the hashtag #TVPPrizePack and even better if you use the graphic above.
UPDATE: Exciting news, friends! KBVM is closing in on its overall funding goal yet still needs to raise the rest of the cash. So, for the rest of this weekend, they will be accepting donations (online only) that may be credited to the Spring Share-a-thon. This means we at TVP will be extending our fantastic #TVPPledgePack giveaway deadline to Sunday night! Visit www.kbvm.fm to donate and then comment and share to enter. Thank you so VERY much to all who have so generously given in support of Catholic radio! We love you!"
And thank you so very, very, very much for your support, financially, prayerfully, and emotionally. God bless you and your generosity!