- playing with friends
- making paper swords
- picking out a very special bottle of bubbles at the pharmacy
- sharing a chicken tender meal with your brother and mom and even getting to drink a little soda
- playing in the McDonald's play area
- having your favorite meal - spaghetti and meatballs - for dinner
- taking a bath
- eating ice cream with your godmother
- reading the book Today I Was Baptized
These are the ways we celebrated the anniversary of L's baptism. It was a good, full day - one that she thoroughly enjoyed.
My favorite part was when she looked at me over lunch and asked, "Is Fr. D-- going to pour water on my head today?" No sweetie, he already did that.
Post a Comment