We recently got word that the Sisters of Life have accepted our invitation and will be returning to the Behold Conference!
They will be joining us on Saturday, March 10, 2012 and so should you!
The Sisters will be joining our already stellar line-up of
- Kate Wicker, author of Weightless, contributor to Faith & Family magazine, and blogger
- Ginny Baldridge, image consultant and author
- Marie Miller, musician
- Hallie Lord, owner of Bloom Personal Shopping and blogger
- Jennifer Fulwiler, author, speaker, and blogger
- Sr. Helena Burns, Daughter of St. Paul, speaker, and blogger on Theology of the Body and media
I'll be there! My mom will be there! My kids' godmothers will be there! You should be there, too!
Online registration for the Behold Conference is open, you can print off a paper registration form at the same link if you'd prefer to send a check. If you register before Decebmer 15th you can save money - a good reason to register early. Scholarships are available for those in need, including poor high school and college students!
I am so excited!!! I'll see my lovely madre tonight and will hopefully get us both signed up for the conference :) It's such a stellar line up...again ;)ReplyDelete